PDF to iPad Mac- Absolutely Free to Try
Hot search tags: pdf to epub mac, free pdf to ipad mac, how to read pdf books on iPad, convert pdf to ipad on mac
Want to read PDF eBooks on iPad with iBooks App? Here this PDF to iPad Converter Mac can satisfy you.
PDF to iPad Mac, specially designed for Mac users, is currently the best PDF to iPad Converting software for Mac OS X. It can easily convert PDF Document to EPUB format then transfer to iPad with iTunes on Mac, which allows users to read PDF eBooks with iPad anytime anywhere.
Moreover, PDF to iPad Coverter Mac can also convert PDF files to ePub for Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, Android devices (using WordPlayer, FBReader, Aldiko), etc. on Mac OS X easily and quickly.
Key Functions of PDF to iPad Converter for Mac
- Free PDF to iPad Mac allows users to read eBooks on:
Apple iPad (using iBooks)
iPhone and iPod Touch (using Lexcycle Stanza , Glider or iBooks on iOS 4.0+)
Android devices (using WordPlayer, FBReader, Aldiko)
Barnes & Noble nook
Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus
- PDF to iPad Converter Mac supports Batch conversion
You can import up to 50 PDF eBooks to PDF to iPad Converter Mac program and convert them to EPUB eBooks at one time.
- PDF to iPad for Mac can Convert Encrypted PDF eBooks
Able to convert PDF files with copying and printing restrictions to EPUB eBooks directly.
Support open password protected PDF files conversion by entering the password.
Intel-based (32-bit or 64-bit) Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7 Lion
1G Hz Intel processor
At least 512M physical RAM
"This program is a simple and powerful EPUB eBook creator for Mac computer, it can convert PDF to EPUB format for my iPad 2 easily and quickly, thus I can freely read my essay PDF document with iPad 2 on the go. "— Nov 30, 2011 from Nancy
Guide: How to read PDF ebook on iPad for Mac users
Preparation: Free download PDF to EPUB for Mac, install and launch it.
Step 1: Import PDF files- Drag and Drop PDF files into the panel for conversion, then you can find some general information of your PDF files after adding them in the conversion list.
Step 2: Customize output settings of PDF to iPad Converter Mac (optional)
* Click on the gear icon on the selected PDF file in the panel, then you are allowed to customize page range for the PDF files to convert. Default page range for conversion is All pages.
* choose PDF to EPUB-> Preferences… in the toolbar to select a foldert to save the converted files from PDF to iPad for Mac.
* Click on the Conversion tab and you can customize the output iPad EPUB files in details. There are 2 options for you to customize the output files: Text and images to iPad (.epub) and Each page as an image to iPad(.epub).
Step 3: Convert PDF to iPad (.epub) on Mac - Click "Convert" button to begin the converting PDF to iPad (.epub) process.
Step 4: Transfer or sync the .epub document to iPad for Mac.
After a few minutes, you can feel free to read PDF eBooks on iPad on the go.