AVI to iMovie Converter- Convert AVI files to iMovie for Mac
Hot search tags: AVI to iMovie, import AVI to iMoive, convert AVI to iMovie, AVI to iMovie Converter Mac
If you have AVI footages from Sony digital camera, Flip video camera, or AVI movies from the Internet, this AVI to iMovie can help you import AVI files ( including Divx and Xvid encoded) into Mac iMovie for editing freely.
AVI to iMovie, actually a total video Converter for Mac, can easily convert videos, movies and TV shows straight to iMovie, iPad, iPod (iPod touch 4 supported), iPhone (iPhone 4S supported), Apple TV, Mobile phones, PSP, Android smartphones, and other devices on Mac OS X Lion.
Free download AVI to iMovie supported, 100% Clean: No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware.
convert 2D video to 3D, remove drm protection, convert SD/HD videos easily, rip/copy/burn DVD freely.
Key Functions of AVI to iMovie for Mac
- AVI to iMovie Converter is a powerful video converter for Mac
* Convert HD/SD Videos like WMV, FLV, MOV, AVI, MTS, MP4, TOD, MTS, M2TS, MKV, MPEG, RMVB, VOB, etc. format with ease.
* Extract audio from videos, movies and TV shows for use with MP3 players.
* Optimized presets for iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, iMovie, FCP, YouTube, etc.
- AVI files to iMovie allows you to custom your own Settings
* Adjust output video by 'Trim' videos into small pieces, 'Crop' black edge of movie, add 'Watermark', 'Merge' several videos into one to fit for your output video.
* Customize Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate.
* Personalize Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate.
- Super Fast Conversion Speed, Extremely Easy-to-use
Intuitive user interface, Drag-and-drop functionality, batching processing enables you to import AVI footages to iMovie easily and quickly.
Intel-based Mac (32-bit or 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7 Lion
>800MHz Intel or AMD CPU
512MB RAM or more
100 MB or more free hard disk space
"I like the ease of use of this Video Converter software. Tool bars, buttons and menus are clearly, labeled and self explanatory."— Dec. 25, 2011 from Cabel
Guide: How to transfer/import AVI to iMovie on Mac OS X
Preparation: Free download Video Converter for Mac, install and launch it.
Step 1: Import AVI files- Drag & drop AVI files to the program. Or go to "File" menu, choose "Add Video" to locate the AVI files you want to add.
Step 2: Set the output format - Select "iMovie" from output format list, the preset is the optimized settings for iMovie.
Step 3: Convert- Click "Convert" button. AVI to iMovie Converter for Mac Lion will convert AVI files rapidly and the output file is ready for being imported to iMovie.
Step 4: Import AVI to iMovie freely- Launch iMovie, from the File menu, choose Import > movies, navigate to the folder that output AVI videos are saved. Select the files and click "Import".
After a few minutes, you can feel free to play/edit AVI files on iMovie. So easy, isn't it?